Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Busybody


Continued from the previous post "扮酷 Trying to be cool★".



Pico: Hmm... There is an intruder in my "new house"!




Pico: LemonTea is being so sneaky, am wondering what he wants.



Sniffing here...... (Pico's water bowl)



Sniffing there...... (Pico's brush)




And sniffing Pico too......


LemonTea is so curious at Pico. He sneaked into the dog room when I combed Pico. Perhaps Pico is very stable, I found LemonTea dares to go near Pico when Pico lies down on floor.

I am too happy with this situation as I was worried with they could not get along before Pico arrived.

No comments: