Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fukuhara Dog Gathering

Pico has yet belong to me during this Fukuhara gathering @ TERRACE at Hock Choon.




Pico looked like frowning and asked me: Why capture me?!


My sis's favourite Jenna, isn't she beautiful?









Lovely Eva








A natural born swimmer, Eva


Rosalind & Eva





This Border Collie, Dr.Sammy the Dr. Dog climbed up to me and licked my lips, chin and cheek.
Photo credit to Erica Chuo, thank you so much for this photo. ^_^




Concentrate








Lovely big fat tail




With Golden Retrievers and the dalmation, Faith




Recently I found out no more dog gathering will be held in this restaurant. Too bad that I couldn't bring Pico along there anymore.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi, beautiful Pico and LemonTea!...So many gorgeous babies!...Thanks for visiting us, we are also following you guys now and look forward to getting to know you better...Have a happy day, precious friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
PS...You can check on other cat blogs and post a daily link to your blog at www.blog.catblogosphere.com.

Gladys Tan said...

Hi Calle, Halle and Sukki, thank you for visiting and following me back. :) Thank you for the blog link. Have a nice day too!