Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Twinky loves Daddy



One evening, Twinky's Daddy was back from work and felt so tired. He put a mattress on the floor  and fall asleep.





He didn't realise there was a kid accompanying him to sleep together.






Twinky: Daddy,  play with me. Don't sleep please! *rubbing Daddy's foot*






*RUB and RUB*







Twinky: Daddy you are a pig! 






Twinky: Okay then, since Daddy sleeps well, I sleep with Daddy then.




Twinky is a sweet darling boy. I let him to sleep with me several times before. He always awakes around 4am in the morning and he would make a "Goo Loo" sound from his throat and comes to check whether I am awake. If I am still asleep (I pretended I was sleep that time) he would lie down next to me and sleeps with me together.
While naughty LemonTea would walk around in the room sand jump to my bed and even bite my foot to wake me up. Bad boy!
What a difference between these boys huh?

No comments: