Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Morning walk


I have always dreaming of walking my own dog in a park. And now my dream has come true.
I am lucky that there is a park for residents to have activities there, and of course to walk Pico too.


Park view.



The swings and see saws.



There are bins and benches in the park. I could pick up after Pico and throw the poo into it. Love it! LOL



The walking paths.




Pico is curious with the new environment.




This angle is funny! Pico, where are your legs?






What are you watching, Pico?





I bought this leash before Pico arrived. But people laughed at me because it is too thick and big. This is for a bigger dog like Rottweilers but not Shetland Sheepdog.




View from top.

Pico is curious with the see saw and swing too.







Running people.




Pico, do you like here?




Pico: Yes! Please bring me here everyday, mummy!

2 comments:

Patti and DeBoys said...

Pico, you are one pretty boy. It is our pleasure to introduce ourselves, Brutus and Tytus are our names. We are looking forward to joining you on your adventures.

Gladys Tan said...

Hello Brutus and Tytus, thank you for following me back! Looking forward to your visiting again. :)