Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome home, Pico


Getting ready for my first dog in my life, Pico! These are the stuff for him.





I still feel like dreaming now. Never expect I can have Pico as my boy.
These pictures were taken with Pico one month ago when I visited Regina. Photo credit to Regina.



Pico licked me!



We fetched Pico on the way back from Penang Pet Fun Fair. My sister, Serene likes Jenna very much. She insisted to have a picture together with her lovely Jenna.



This is the last day Pico at Regina's house.
Suddenly Pico walked over and looked at Serene. What do you want, Pico?



Pico: I saw my favourite Greenies!



Pico: Give me!!!



Serene: Okay, here you go......



Greedy Pico chasing Zuma for herGreenies treat even though he just finished eating his.



Pico and Jenna were looking at Regina who walked inside.



Here are some particulars of Pico:-

Name: RBIS, Mal Ch Lastcastle's Phoenix FCI aka Pico
Breed: Shetland Sheepdog
Color: Sable and White
D.O.B: 15/01/2009

18th July 2010 - 292nd MKA All Breed Championship Show
RBIS, MAL CH LASTCASTLE'S PHOENIX FCI
*RESERVE BEST IN GROUP
*BEST INTERMEDIATE IN GROUP

6th Feb 2010 - 287th MKA All Breed Championship Show
MAL CH LASTCASTLE'S PHOENIX FCI
*RESERVE BEST IN SHOW
*BEST JR IN SHOW
*RESERVE BEST IN GROUP
*MALAYSIAN CHAMPION

13th Dec 2009 - 285th MKA All Breed Championship Show
LASTCASTLE'S PHOENIX FCI
*RESERVE BEST IN GROUP
*BEST JR IN GROUP

AKU All Breed Championship Show 2009
LASTCASTLE'S PHOENIX FCI
*BEST JR IN GROUP

Pico is back home with us. Stay tune to more pictures and videos of Pico at GladysCat.com.

2 comments:

the teacher's pets said...

Hello!
Thank you for becoming our newest blog follower! I am now your newest follower and I look forward to watching you and Pico become very good friends! Pico is very beautiful and you are going to be a great dog mom!

Gladys Tan said...

The Teacher's Pets: You are welcome. Thanks for following me back too, appreciate that. :)

Stay tuned to this blog for more Pico's stories!