Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pico's new friend, Beans



(Many pictures in this post, please be patience with the loading)





Pico: Mummy brings me to submit pictures to Beans and her Mummy. This is the first time we meet each other.









Pico: I am now at Bean's house. Her house is so nice and I love it especially the back yard. Awww...... How I wish I could stay here!




Pico: This is my new friend, Beans. Isn't she cute?















Pico: The house looks pretty, can I go in as well?








*SNIFFING*












Pico and Bean's Mummy, Jane.






She even gave Pico a massage. How comfy he is!









I like the yard so much!



























There is a path behind the house. Many residents walk their dogs at the evening.




























Thank you for having invited me to your home and given me such a wonderful afternoon, Jane!


No comments: