Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

LoveDogz Club Feb 12 Dog Gathering Part 1


To attend LoveDogz Club Feb 12 dog gathering, we brought along Pico and drove 4 hours. It was very tiring but yet enjoyable.
Toy Dog Club Malaysia had a class to teach how to take care of long-hair dogs and I gained knowledge from that.
Pico was tired too after the long car trip.


I want to thank my friends for taking pictures of Pico and I.


Photos credit to Sunday Daniel.











Photos credit to Rick and Michael.



Pico: Why so many people surrounding me?






After the class Pico walked around happily.






Ohhh I looked so sleepy due to not enough sleep!



Photos credit to Kenny Ho.











Photos credit to Carrie. And thank you so much for coming just to meet Pico. 






Carrie and Pico.





Tatsuya and Pico. Thanks for liking Pico!





Photos credit to Cindy Soo.









Cindy and Pico.








Photos credit to Jerry Loh.



Pico: So many hands touching me!












To be continued......

No comments: