Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Introducing Bunny


We have a new family member! She is a 10-month-old odd-eyed (1 golden and 1 blue) white cat.
Finally we have exceeded "2 pets limit" and are going to 3!





When I was in primary school, I have always wanted a white rabbit and hope to name it "Snowy". But one of my net friends' cat is using this name already and I don't want to be the same. So I named her "Bunny".
She is now separated from LemonTea and Pico in a cage for one week.




LemonTea was curious with Bunny. Bunny was still adapting to the new environment and was alert with LemonTea when he approached her.

No comments: