Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Together #9




Little Bunny has came to my house for quite some time. And am glad to find that she is getting along with Pico well too.




Pico, you are such a good boy to tolerate naughty Bunny. Mummy is so proud of you!




Little Bunny: No, I am such a good little girl, see how I stick to you when I sleep.






Pico: No more photo taking please, I am going to sleep.




One at my left and one at right.




Where LemonTea goes? Ohhh he walked into Bunny's cage (for separation purpose) which door is opened and sleeping inside it!

No comments: