Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Christmas Bear





LemonTea: Hmm...... What is this? *sniff sniff*
Christmas Bear: I am Christmas Bear, bringing Christmas blessings to you all on behalf of Santa Claus!





Pico: You are weird!
Christmas Bear: I am not! You are!






Pico: What are you actually?




Pico: Are you edible?
Christmas Bear: Of course not, you crazy!




Pico: I don't care! Let me bite first! *ROAR*
Christmas Bear: Oh my god, leave me alone!!!



Pico: Hmm...... Good to bite!
Christmas Bear: For god sake, I am not your food!!!




Pico: Hmm... Hmm... You taste nice! *mumbling*
Christmas Bear: ......  *half dead*


***********************************************************************************

I should post this last Christmas. So sorry that only post it now.
Hope you all like this "Behind the scene of Christmas Day" then the Christmas Bear isn't "sacrified for nothing".

No comments: