Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The time with my precious



One day, when I opened my bedroom door, I saw LemonTea who was waiting for me outside.




GLADYS: Come in, darling!





LemonTea: Hey, here I come! Watch me biting the string!





LemonTea: And play the ball!




LemonTea: And also playing hide-and-seek in Mummy's messy wardrobe!







After a while, I was wondering why suddenly LemonTea was quiet and soundless.
And then I found he was sleeping soundly under my bed!





This sleeping pose, he was really tired huh?
What an enjoyable nap he had!

No comments: