Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Back from boarding



--Photos taken by HTC Diamond II (Mobile phone), sorry for the noises on pictures.--


Last March Pico's Daddy and I were abroad for Hong Kong, Macau and GuangZhou trip.
Hence we brought LemonTea and Twinky boarding at my friend, Christy's petshop.
When we fetched them back home, LemonTea saw me and cried to me excitedly.
Oh my babies, Mummy miss you so much too!





LemonTea was crying in the cage.






I laughed out when I saw Twinky in the cage with the price tag.
Twinky, you only worth this low price?!
(Actually that was the price of the cage)



LemonTea continued to meow loudly in the carrier, hurrying us back home quicker.





Awwwww...... Look at his sad face! He was like blaming us for "dumping" them for so many days.
Twinky was in the carrier too, just behind LemonTea.




No comments: