Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Grooming Day #2



I brought Pico to my friend, Christy's petshop for a bath.





I took some pictures through the glass window. He was not paying attention and kept looking at me.
I didn't bring my camera along, so just used my mobile phone camera.



I have always wanted to get a bed for Pico but wondering whether he likes it.
When I just got LemonTea I bought him a bed but he never use it.
I saw a suitable pet bed in the shop and there is a promotion, and I bought it!



Pico: Come to have a look at my new bed, LemonTea!






The brothers busy sniffing. LemonTea stepped on it somemore.








GLADYS: Do you like your new bed, Pico?









LemonTea is really curious at it. He sniffed it for so long.





Pico: This is mine, hehe! Thanks Mummy!

No comments: