Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two faces


Cats are such an amazing breed. Sometimes I think they have two faces.


Sometimes they are proud and arrogant.




LemonTea loves to lie on sofa as shown as in the picture above. I mean on top of it!



Sometimes they are clingy.



LemonTea always waits for me at the door when I am out. When he sees me, he would greet me and meows at me (even after he is feeded by his Daddy).
This day, I purposely didn't open the gate first and waited for his response. As usual he meowed at me to greet me and he stood up and pushed the gate to approach me.
(At the time of writing this post, he is meowing at me too! What a loving kitty he is!)

No comments: