Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shetland Sheepdog Gathering




Pico: Where do you bring me to, Mummy?
GLADYS: To your old friends!





Pico: Oh really?!





Pico: But.....can you drive faster? I am almost asleep.






Pico: Phew! Finally we reached the destination.




It is still earlier, the dog park is still empty. So Regina and I had our tea break first.









Greedy Pico was staring at the table next to us 's meals.


First time met a Sheltie owner, Thomas. And I am thrilled that so many Shelties are being together.






Other than Thomas's boy, Regina's Josh and Jenna are here too.














Pico, you want to play with the boy?








Unexpectedly, we ran into a Japanese couple and their Sheltie girl!
I remember right before I got Pico, I met them before in a pet fair in Central Park where I was having my photography booth there.
They said it is rare to see other Shelties in the park so they walked towards us.

There is something I can't explain, Shelties seemed to have some instincts inside them that they could recognise the same dog breed and would greet them.








The Japan Sheltie girl is so lady like.









The Japan Sheltie girl looking at my boy, Pico.




What else I could say? It is SOOOO wonderful!






After chit-chatting, it has turned dark and we had a drink at the same restaurant before heading home.





Jenna was waiting patiently. She is still my sister's favourite.

No comments: