Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Working with furkids



These pictures were taken when we brought Twinky and LemonTea to our photography studio (on 24 March 2010).


LemonTea is as timid as a rabbit, as usual, hiding under the table and sticked to Twinky all the while.





Twinky is much better although he is a bit nervous too.





LemonTea: Oh my, why I am here?! I hate leaving home!








LemonTea was watching out of the door and observing.





He heard a sound and ran for his life!!! How funny he was.







Sticked to Twinky again to attempt to keep his courage up.







He didn't forget to look at his face in the mirror although he is nervous.




Twinky: You are an useless bum, LemonTea. Nothing to be scared of and stop sticking to me.
LemonTea: But I am still scared......







LemonTea: Forget it, I find Mummy then!


No comments: