Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Together #4


I went out to get a parcel that day and brought LemonTea and Pico along
in my car.







LemonTea was scared and hiding under the seat and crying
(feeling uneasy). I hugged LemonTea up to the seat and asked Pico to
take care of him.













Surprisingly,LemonTea stopped crying and leaned
against Pico as shown in this picture. I am so thrilled to see this.




Pico was not asleep that time. But he really looks like dozing off.
Actually I was one hand holding the car steering and another hand holding the camera to take these pictures.
Okay, I know it was dangerous. Please do not follow me.

No comments: