Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stray Cats VS Dogs











Pico: Mummy, there is a cat at my back!







Pico: Oh! There is two!





Pico: I want to play with them!   *wagging tail*





Pico: But they look like...... not very friendly.









Closer and closer.






The second cat sneaked into the drain and then came out to road and found Bibi was waiting for it.









Stray Cat #2: For god sake, can't you just let me go?




Here goes the video. I never expect Pico wants to play with the cats, unfortunately the cats are alert with him.
And the ending is unexpected too! Watch it yourself.



Actually Bibi's owner, Lee was watching all these on the bench in the park.
0:48 of the video, he said that Bibi was asking for my help because usually Lee will stop it.
Bibi, so sorry that I concentrated in the shooting and didn't notice it.

How funny Pico and Bibi were bullied by two cats!
But this is because they are tame and friendlly to cats.

No comments: