Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Doggy Channel Feb 12 dog gathering


(More pictures in this post, please be patient with the loading.
)

Last weekend, we were having our dinner with some dog lovers in a pet-friendly cafe.
I love this cafe's ambience and the bosses are friendly too.
The dogs can enter the cafe. It doesn't provide menu for dog but dogs shouldn't eat human food though.











Delicious PuTian White Lor Mee.




Ning Lee's GuaGua.




Maybelline's Ginger.




Bin Er's Coco.




Maybelline's Onion.








Daniel's Raegon.










Pico: Are you watching me?







Cafe owner, Catherine hugged Pico. She had a Shetland Sheepdog before!










When two Poodles met.








Pico and Alvin.






Catherine and her Poodle, Baby.









 

I know I have the best looking! *watching its own reflection*





David Loke's Lavender.

















Pico and Mummy (me).





The group picture.

2 comments:

caledonianshelties said...

wow the place looks great! why dont we have some here in KL???

Gladys Tan said...

Regina: I love this pet cafe so much as they allow pets in air-cond area. Next time if you come I bring you there. :)