Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our small garden


Sorry for not updating the blog, have been very busy this past week.





There is a big tree beside our new house.





The grass in the garden is so long! It is time to clean it up.







To me, the sogon grass is quite similar to the paddy (straw).














Pico: Mummy, how can I play over there?





GLADYS: That's why Daddy is going to clean up the mess.








Pico: Let me help you, Daddy!

















Pico: Suddenly I feel so sleepy......






Pico: I think I'd better take a nap first......





LemonTea was looking out through the sliding door.











LemonTea: I feel safe and easy to be inside the house.


No comments: