Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

House moving #2


Continued from 《House moving #1★》.




Pico: Here I am, at the new house again!







Pico: Mummy's bedroom looks interesting and fun.




Pico: Mummy, I love you very much! Do you know about this? *Licks and kisses*













Pico: Awww my favourite Auntie Serene is here too! She loves me the most!









Pico: Oh no I am not a rabbit!







Pico: I love guests!










Pico: ...... and my favourite stuffed toy seal!
















Pico: Mummy will go back to the old house with Daddy to finish the house moving and these few days Auntie Serene is going to take care of LemonTea and I.
No worries, Mummy and Daddy. We will be good here and waiting for you back.




Going to continue our work after the lunch!






To be continued......

No comments: