Welcome to GladysCat.com!

Welcome to the blog of Pico the Sheltie and his cat buddy, LemonTea, from Malaysia.
From 12.05.2013 onwards, we would rarely come back here again, please visit http://GladysCat.com instead.

Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

House moving #3


Continued from 《House moving #2★》.



Pico:把拔媽咪回舊家了,這幾天就由琪琪阿姨(兔皇后)來照顧我們。
Pico: Daddy and Mummy have gone back to the old house. Auntie Serene will be baby-sitting us these few days.



LemonTea: Let me out! Why Pico could roam around freely but I can't?
Auntie Serene: Who ask you keep hiding so you have to be in cage!




Pico: I am cuter than you, LemonTea. So that I don't need to be in a cage.




LemonTea: I am free! *exploring the new environment*



LemonTea: Hello? Anybody there?




Pico saw LemonTea's kibbles in the cage and wish to eat it.





Pico: Give me that! Give me!



And then he explored the garden as well......





Pico: Oh my, the grass is so long! How could I play there?!











What face is this, Pico?



We are wondering why Pico loves dolls so much!








Pico: Is this little chair for me?
Auntie Serene: Of course not! It is for the dolls!

No comments: